Quick and easy, never have to wait for too long. Good communication with front desk and Doctors at Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre.
Michael Cairns - Cowan
Great service at Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre. Doctors are very nice, they listen to you and they are very happy to help in anyway they can.
Very friendly, efficient and considerate. The Doctors are very professional and thorough with their consultations and follow ups.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY
I am most impressed with the knowledge, skills and empathy shown by the Doctors and staff at Northpoint Medical. I have received prompt and very courteous service and clear options explained for my treatments.
The location of Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre is most convenient.
I have recently transferred to Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre. The practice nurse's personal assessment for patients was a welcoming experience .
My first and subsequent appointments with Dr Balwin Jassal have been thorough and left me confident of my health management in his hands.
I am glad I transferred to Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre. I feel like the Doctors actually listen to me and the practice staff are friendly and informative. Thank you so much Northpoint Medical Centre. Highly recommend them as your GP!
New Patients Registration Forms
If you're looking for a new GP or a good doctor - look no further! Contact us right now. Complete our new patient registration form prior to your first appointment. Click here for our Registration Forms.
Online Patient Portal
We are pleased to announce Manage My Health Patient Portal is now available :
Book Appointments Online
Request Prescriptions Online
Available 24/7 access to you
We are Back to Our Extended Hours!
Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre is open 6 days a week.
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 8pm (Late nights)
Saturdays 9am to 1pM *(Closed over long weekends)
Taking Care of Your Health
Please take note of the advice below before coming into the practice
We are no longer accepting WALK-IN PATIENTS. Strictly by APPOINTMENTS only. Please give us a call in advance to book an appointment.
𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗 𝟭𝟵 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗢𝗖𝗢𝗟
Alert Level 1
For the safety of the community, our patients and staff, Northpoint Medical will continue to operate under the same principles in Level 1 as we have under Level 2.
What does this mean?
1. We continue to offer telephone consultations during Level 1.
2. We are operating solely on an appointment basis only. Please call in advance on 09 320 4759 to make an appointment or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. There is limited access to our waiting area in the practice under Level 1 to continue safe distancing. We need to limit the numbers of patients at any given time. Only patients with an appointment will be allowed access into the practice. All others will be asked to remain outside or in their car.
4. If you are unwell and display any COVID-19 symptom, please inform us and we can change your appointment from a face to face consult to a Telephone Consult. Otherwise you may opt to CANCEL your appointment. Standard cancellation policy applies.
5. If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date.
6. If you have had a COVID-19 test and you are waiting for your results, please 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 until your result is returned as negative and you are 48 hours symptom free before seeking a face to face appointment with the DOCTOR.
7. Our Skin Cancer Clinic is 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 please give us a call if you need to see the Doctor for an appointment.
8. Our vaccination clinic in 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 and we are taking appointments.
9. We have our business's QR code displayed at the practice, please scan when you arrive for your appointment.
We thank you for your support and we look forward to offering you the same quality health care.
Please follow our FACEBOOK page for more information & new protocols in place or the New Zealand Covid 19 website as below :
You could also seek Covid 19 health advice and information from the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453
IF you have ANY of the following symptoms
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS
PNEUMONIA LIKE SYMPTOMS
PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE PRACTICE
PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE OR IN YOUR CAR AND GIVE US A CALL ON 09 320 4759 FOR MEDICAL STAFF TO ATTEND TO YOU
Your Team at Northpoint Medical Centre.