Phone: 09 320 4759
Address: 40 Library Lane, Albany, Auckland
Monday: 8am – 6pm
Tuesday: 8am – 6pm
Wednesday: 8am – 6pm
Thursday: 8am – 8pm
Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm (*closed over long weekends)
For Emergency CALL 111
Please fill in the form below to send a message to us. We will aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre has convenient sheltered parking available for our patients and visitors from 8.00 am to 5.45 pm Monday to Friday.
We are located at the end of Library Lane, Albany.
Basement parking is available for our patients and visitors just below Tenor Apartments on Level B1 – follow the indicative parking signs.
Please park in the BLUE ZONE.
Access for disabled parking is available on the same level – B1.
Please use the lift access to come up to the lobby, straight through the glass doors on Ground Floor, and turn left to Northpoint Medical & Skin Centre.
Update 12th March 2021 at 2pm
For the safety of the community, our patients and staff, Northpoint Medical will continue to operate under the same principles in Level 1 as we have under Level 2.
1. We continue to offer telephone consultations during Level 1.
3. There is limited access to our waiting area in the practice under Level 1 to continue safe distancing. We need to limit the number of patients at any given time. Only patients with an appointment will be allowed access into the practice. All others will be asked to remain outside or in their car.
4. If you are unwell and display any COVID-19 symptoms, please inform us and we can change your appointment from a face to face consultation to a Telephone Consult. Otherwise, you may opt to CANCEL your appointment.
5. If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date.
6. If you have had a COVID-19 test and you are waiting for your results, please 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 until your result is returned as negative.
7. Our Skin Cancer Clinic is 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 please give us a call if you need to see the Doctor for an appointment.
8. Our vaccination clinic in 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 and we are taking appointments.
9. We have our business’s QR code displayed at the practice, please scan when you arrive for your appointment.
You could also seek Covid 19 health advice and information from the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453.
We thank you for your support and we look forward to offering you the same quality health care.
Your Team at Northpoint Medical Centre